Knitting cable stoppers, for the CarryC Long & CarryC/T Collection!
A versatile tool, these stoppers can be used in the following ways:
- Tunisian Crochet
- Keeping your knitting safe when taking a break, or when you need to use the same needles on another project
- Use on one end of your knitting needle & cable to make a conventional knitting needle.
- No tools needed!
The Carry-C Long Collection boasts a few great features.
- Sharp Tips that ensure stitches are easy to pick-up
- A 'secret' rubber ring at the end of the cable. This ensures that your needles are always secure, and will not loosen during knitting. Also, no special tools are needed for tightening and loosening of needles. No more irritating gaps and run-away cables! Hurray!
- The cables rotate or swivel, this greatly reduces stress in your hands. Your knitting moves along the cable effortlessly.
- Beautiful styling, that does not compromise on quality. Did you know, the golden cables actually glitter in the sunlight? Eek! TYR loves loves loves!!
- Bamboo is a renewable resource, so these tips are eco-friendly