Tulip Japan's high-quality, high-performance Carry C Knitting Needles, available individually in thinner sizes. For you lovers of Lace and Socks!
The Carry-C Fine Gauge Collection of Bamboo Knitting Needles boasts a few great features.
Available ONLY in sizes 2mm 2.25 mm, 2.50 mm, 2.75 mm and 3 mm. The cable joints and connections are thinner, perfect for very fine work.
- Sharp Tips that ensure stitches are easy to pick-up
- A 'secret' rubber ring at the end of the cable. This ensures that your needles are always secure, and will not loosen during knitting. Also, no special tools are needed for tightening and loosening of needles. No more irritating gaps and run-away cables! Hurray!
- The cables rotate or swivel, this greatly reduces stress in your hands. Your knitting moves along the cable effortlessly.
- Beautiful styling, that does not compromise on quality.
- Bamboo is a renewable resource, so these tips are eco-friendly
Cables, Stoppers, Point Protectors, Needle Gauges, Knitting Gauges, Adaptors
Whether you need to complete your set, or you would like to build one slowly, Carry-C is a fabulous choice!
<WARNING> The bamboo needle is thin and may break if bent. Please handle with care.