Tulip Japan's high-quality, high-performance Carry-C Long Knitting Needles, available individually. For you lovers of Lace and Socks!
The Carry-C Long Fine Gauge Collection of Bamboo Knitting Needles boasts a few great features.
Available ONLY in sizes 2 mm, 2.25 mm, 2.50 mm, 2.75 mm and 3 mm. The cable joints and connections are thinner, perfect for very fine work.
The Carry-C Long Collection boasts a few great features.
- Sharp Tips that ensure stitches are easy to pick-up
- A 'secret' rubber ring at the end of the cable. This ensures that your needles are always secure, and will not loosen during knitting. Also, no special tools are needed for tightening and loosening of needles. No more irritating gaps and run-away cables! Hurray!
- The cables rotate or swivel, this greatly reduces stress in your hands. Your knitting moves along the cable effortlessly.
- Beautiful styling, that does not compromise on quality. Did you know, the golden cables actually glitter in the sunlight? Eek! TYR loves loves loves!!
- Bamboo is a renewable resource, so these tips are eco-friendly
This great value for money set includes the following items:
- 5 Pairs of Sharp Tip Bamboo Knitting Needles: 2.00 mm, 2.25 mm, 2.50 mm, 2.75 mm, 3.00 mm
- 2 Cables: 60 cm, 80 cm.
- 2 Stoppers
- 2 Tapestry Needles
- 1 Grey Gauge with Built-in Yarn Cutter
- 1 Grey Case